Safety and maintenance are a top priority for luxury vehicles like Mercedes-Benz. Not only can adequate maintenance reduce the risk
of accidents but also prevent costly last-minute malfunctions. Your Mercedes-Benz is an investment, so take the time to protect and
help it perform long enough.
Mercedes-Benz Maintenance and Management Tips
Rodney Herson Automotive specialists share valuable tips in this blog to help you avoid maintenance-related damages to your
- Have someone help you check the emergency equipment, lights, and reflectors.
- Drive the vehicle for at least 20 minutes every week to prevent inactivity-related damages.
- Ensure a clean motor oil supply for proper lubrication since oil is the engine’s lifeblood.
- Regularly check the air and oil filters and keep the engine contamination free.
- Flush the radiator annually for proper heat management as environmental, brake, and engine heat can degrade fluids,Inspect the vehicle regularly and look for signs that need immediate attention.
- Check the tires and keep them at the recommended PSI, so they do not wear untimely.
- Replace flat, spongy, or cracked hoses and belts right in time.
- Use leather conditioner to keep interiors soft, smooth, safe, and clean.
- Adequately lather UV protectant for maintaining cleanliness and having a great defense against harmful UV rays.
- Leave engine diagnostics, transmission, sound system, and fuel pump fixes to an experienced Mercedes-Benz repair shop
mechanic. Also, hire professional repair and maintenance services for horn, windows, doors, mirrors, windshield, washer,
wipers, and defroster fixes.
Being faithful with your superiorly engineered Mercedes-Benz maintenance routine is a great way to extend its longevity.
Rodney Herson Automotive Services to Keep You Going
As a Mercedes-Benz owner, you’ll have to provide a high level of care to your luxury car. Rodney Herson auto professionals can help
you adhere to your vehicle’s service maintenance schedule with our state-of-the-art equipment and make things less complicated for
you. Call Rodney Herson Automotive at (972) 250-2058 today for better assistance.